Markerland Park: An Introduction

The first gate in the resort is the one that gives its name to the resort. Markerland Park still has some slight similarities to its Disney inspiration, but it's definitely not Disneyland. It does use a hub-and-spoke layout and has similar areas though. Here, guests are immersed in a world of fantasy and adventure as they explore marvelous worlds and experience unforgettable attractions.

These are the eight areas of the park:

  • Big City USA
  • Castle Gardens
  • Mysterious Jungle
  • Golden Gulch
  • Enchanted Forest
  • Fantasy Festival
  • Visionary Bay
  • Future Expo
It's been quite the battle to develop this park. I've gone through many drafts, some of which drove me insane to conceive. However, I finally have something worth typing about. What was the inspiration for this draft? Once again, it was Disney, not a real park, but a fictional park that someone made. I used this as a model and evolved from there. Luckily, it turned into a pretty neat park.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Markerland Resort: An Introduction

Markerland Park: Castle Gardens