Markerland Resort: An Introduction
Allow us now to share with you our greatest dream. Located in Southern California is a theme park resort known as Markerland. This is inspired by the stories of me, Mason G. Marker, other stories, as well as original material that I have come up with. This aims to be an epic adventure where guests will find cutting-edge attractions, world-class entertainment, one-of-a-kind shopping, and noteworthy dining options. In addition, this is the realization of a lifelong dream I've had.
Here's what to expect in this blog:
- Markerland Park (1st gate)
- Markersea Park (2nd gate)
- Markerville (shopping district)
- Markerland Hotel (deluxe value hotel)
- Marker's European Resort (moderate value hotel)
- Marker's Great American Resort (family value)
These will be gone over in later posts.
The road to this has been one of ups and downs. I conceived this idea when I was 10, even though it was pretty much a Disneyland ripoff. Over the years, it has evolved. I've had many fallouts with the park, finding it difficult to work with. However, things have "come together for me" as Mom said, and hopefully, I've finally got what I'm looking for.
Comments
Post a Comment